Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Truth Tuesday:Winter

I hate snow but love winter! I know it doesn't make much sense at first but I can explain! I hate scraping my cars windows every time I want to go any where. I hate trying not to slip on the ice. So I guess its not really the snow I hate its the ice. So if the snow could stay soft and fluffy like the bubbles in a bubble bath I would love it. But sadly this doesn't happen. Especially in rexburg....
I do, on the other hand, love the fashion of winter though. I love sweaters, boots, and lots of layers. I look forward to my winter wardrobe all year but hate the weather that joins it. I love that girls are pretty much forced to cover up! I hate when girls show absolutely everything. They should have some modesty for goodness sakes!!
Well winter is pretty much here. The cold weather is definitely! Now just to wait for the snow so I can wear my boots all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment