Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 16

So Obviously I got behind in blogging what I was thankful for but now I am catching up!
Day 16: Thankful for Pinterest
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest!!! It has been so helpful this Christmas season. With my husband being a student and having a 4 month old money is a lil tight. This site has so many great ideas that definitely help stretch a buck! Plus these gifts seem so much more heartfelt because you put time into them and not just money!
For those of you who don't know what pinterest is its a website with online "corkboards" where you can "pin" anything you like from any website! It helps you keep track of all that online stuff you love instead of having a bajillion favorites!
I use it for crafts, planning a house, and things like that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment