Sunday, November 06, 2011

Day 6 of Thanks

Today I am thankful for medicine.
Kayden has had some minor medical problems. Not long after he was first born he got Jaundice pretty bad. Thankfully modern medicine was there to make him better! Today he was constipated. He was in so much pain it broke my heart. But thanks to a child suppository he is all functional again!
I am so glad medicine is there when we need it. If not how many of us would have made it to the age we are? I doubt I would have and I know my hubby wouldn't have! He is extremely accident prone.
The chance of my mom having 7 kids and still living without modern medicine. Very slim. The chance of all of us living pretty much unheard of. Thats why most people didn't have very many children.
I am so glad medicine is more advanced so I can have a big family without having to worry about not surviving labor.
I am so glad medicine has advanced to help with so many things that happen now. We don't have to worry about things like the flu. We are able to fix so many things that would be deathly before.
I am so thankful Heavenly father has advanced things in medicine. We are so lucky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment