Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Truth Tuesday

I hate when people give me advice when I haven't asked for it! Especially on facebook!
I know they do it to be nice and think they are helping but in truth I ignore that advice and get a little upset. When I don't ask for advice and someone gives it it feels like they are saying I am doing something wrong. Especially when it comes to my son. I have a mom and a doctor to give me all the advice I could want or ask for. I think I do a pretty good job raising him.
So please don't give advice or tip if I haven't asked for it! It doesn't go well.
If you have given me advice in the past please don't take this poorly. I am glad people want to help so much but I've got it covered unless I ask for help :)

Also I hate that Christmas Decorations are already up! Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away. So Christmas is over 6 weeks away. I love Thanksgiving because it is all about being thankful and family. There are no presents or anything like that to focus on. Just your blessings! I don't listen to music earlier then the day after Thanksgiving. I don't decorate or anything until then. But the day after Thanksgiving I crank up the Christmas music, put up the tree, and get right into the Christmas Spirit. I do love Christmas. But in its own time!
I am way excited for Christmas. Money is a little tighter this year so we are making presents for most the family and each other. I am way excited to see Jonny's face when he sees what I've come up with. But since the apartment is so small there is no where to hide presents. So I have to wait until after Thanksgiving and the tree is up so I can get the supplies, make the gifts, and wrap them and put them under the tree pretty fast. I just hope everyone likes what I make!

No comments:

Post a Comment