Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 13 of Thanks

Day 13: I am thankful for friends. True friends that is! You can always tell who I true friend is because when they see something on facebook that concerns them they don't just comment on it, they text you to make sure you okay! They might not text you everyday but when they do text you it seems like no time has passed! They may live far away but you know if you needed them they would find a way to be there for you!
They know everything about you!
I am so thankful for a few special friends who have always been there when I've needed. Theyve treated me more like family then just a friend!
Caitlin is always one of the first to text me when somethings wrong!
Lindsay is always there to talk to!
They both do so much for me!
Love you both!!
I have so many other friends and I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment