Saturday, November 05, 2011

Day 5 of Thanks

Today I am thankful for the blessings of Tithing!
Money was getting a little tight this month. Jonny went to check the mail but all we had was a kmart ad. Kayden got fussy so he went back to the laundry room. He realized an envelope had fallen out of our mailbox that he hadn't noticed. It was from his mom. His step-dad got a bonus at work so they sent each of their kids $100 to got out to a nice dinner. We were so thankful. We did go out to lunch but no were as nice as they wanted. We used it to cover some things we needed around the apartment.
It seems like every time money gets tight we get a random check in the mail.
Last week we got a $25 check as a late wedding present!!
I am so glad we pay our tithing. I know that the money we recieve is a blessing for paying our tithing! I am so glad my Heavenly Father is always watching out for me!!
The church is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment