Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving!!!

This year was my first year cooking Thanksgiving dinner. It took 2 days of cooking. Wednesday all day I cooked desserts. I made pumpkin pie bites, chocolate cream pie tortes, mini fruit pizza, mini cherry pies, and cheesecake stuffed strawberries! It took all day! But it was way fun. And exhausting.
Thursday I was cooking the dinner portion. I took pictures of everything except the turkey. I didn't get to it before it was carved.
 

This has quite a few things in the picture!
 
Sweet N Savory Stuffing. Mac & Cheese Cups
 
Both my gravies!

Taste of Fall Salad
Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
Mango Cranberry Sauce

Cresent Rolls & Cinnamon Honey Butter


Mashed Potatoes

Everything turned out great! Of Course there was also appetizers. But nothing too fancy. Just celery with cheese, celery with peanut butter, cheese ball, black olives and deviled eggs.

It was nice having everyone there but by the end of the day I was beyond exhausted. I definitley understand why Thanksgiving is only once a day. Tabbie, Jake, Bret and Mom all came up.
It was fun but I am glad it is over!
Now on to planning Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment