Friday, November 04, 2011

Day 4 of Thanks

Today I am thankful for my warm apartment.
I know I complain about its too small but I should be grateful its as big as it is!
 Its 2 bedrooms and the kitchen has an island that I love! Honestly we don't even need the second room. Kayden still sleeps in our room. We just have his stuff in there. So I am glad my hubby lets us live in a bigger place then we need even though its more expensive.
We also have cable and internet. A lot of apartment around here don't even have that. Some don't have Central heating and AC. And I am super grateful that we do! In the winter it gets really cold but our home is always nice and warm. And in the summer we have AC to keep away the heat!
We have so much in our little apartment and I am grateful for everything we have. We always have a full fridge and a soft place to sleep. Which is more than some!
I am so grateful for my apartment and everything in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment