Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Day of Thanks #1

I have decided I need to focus more on what I do have! So every day from November 1st until Thanksgiving I am going to blog about one thing I am thankful for. Thats 24 things to be greatful for!
So today is #1.
I am grateful for my mom! She is so amazing and helpful. She has always worked super hard to support me. This past weekend when we went up to her house she got up at like 3 in the morning saturday morning to help with Kayden because he wouldnt quit screaming. Not only that but she sent me back to bed!
Saturday night she slept on the loveseat for half the night because Kayden and I were on the couch. She got up everytime he did to help us! Around 3 I sent her to bed and got Jonny up.
My mom is such an inspiration to me. She is loving and supportive. She has always been there when times have gotten hard. She truly is my best friend!
I love her so much!
I am so greatful to have someone like her in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment