Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Day 2 of Thanks

Today I am thankful for my husband. He is amazing!
I have been sick the last couple of days and he has taken Kayden almost the whole time so I could get some rest and get feeling better. He even stayed home from work Monday night to take care of me. He works so hard to support our lil family. He is such a great father. Kayden always smiles when Jonny gets home from class. Its the cutest thing!!
There are a lot of single moms now and I can't immagine having to do that. Jonny is such a support for me. He works so I can stay home with Kayden. He goes to school so he can get a better job. He is agreeing to move early so that Kayden can be closer to his Nana.
I could go on and on about what an amazing husband I have. I am so glad he is mine!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment