Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 15 of Thanks

Day 15: I am so thankful for all the opportunites that have come my way lately. I am meeting with a modeling agency in less then 2 weeks. I'm not too nervous surprisingly I know that things will work out however they are suppose to work out. And then this summer I might be catering a wedding. That I am super excited about!!! It will be nice to try out the two things I am so passionate about to see what will best fit my family. Needless to say there will be lots of praying during this time.
I am just so greatful that Heavenly Father is giving me a shot at my dreams to decide what to do. I am just going to put all my faith in him that things will work out!
I just want to show my son and future children that anything is possible! Always fight for your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment