Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Truth Tuesday

So on one of my friends blog that I think is amazing she does this really cute thing called truth tuesday. I told her I might steal the idea so I think I'm gonna give it a shot.
So today my son was sleeping alot and so I got to cuddle him and just relax. This is definitely my favorite time! I know its kind of sad but I look forward to when they get older and get a cold. I just remember when I was younger and sick I relied on my mom so much! I just want to be able to take care of them that way.
Well I can't bare to think that Kayden's first word could be anything but mama. So I might possibly move his chin up and down while I say mamamamamama. I think its working! He is starting to make the ma noise! I am so happy.
I know its still I while away but all I can think about lately is Thanksgiving! Last thanksgiving Jonny and me went to my moms for dinner. So this will be our first Thanksgiving in our home and its even specialer because its Kaydens first thanksgiving and he will be eating baby food by then! I so can't wait to cook that much food! I love cooking!
I know its weird but store bought baby food scares me. There just has been so many recalls because of things like glass getting in there so I really want to make our own baby food. We want to buy a baby bullet so we can make it easily. I know we will get tons of baby food from wic but that would be good for foodstorage or good until we save up the money from a baby bullet. They are only like $60 but we have a pretty set budget. But hopefully we will get one soon!
Well I know this has been totally random but I think I might keep this up!

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty fun huh?!? I like them they are satisfying in a way :)

    ReplyDelete