Tuesday, October 11, 2011

House Crazy

I know you've heard of baby crazy or marriage crazy. Well I am house crazy. I guess I have just moved through the  last couple of stages of life pretty fast so I am ready for the next one!
I want a big house with a big yard! I want Jonny to be done with school at working at a pharmacy already! If only if only. I am really trying to be patient but I am not very good at it. I am love having my own place but I am ready to have my own house. I am just so excited to have the holidays in a house in stead of a small apartment.
I thinkt he biggest contributor to this is that I moved a ton as a kid so I'm not use to being in one place too long. And Rexburg is getting  little old to be honest. It snows pretty much year round. And its so cold! I want snow but only in winter!!
Well I finally found something to help the desire to have a house now. Its this fun little website called Pinterest. Its great! I can find stuff I want to decorate my house or different features I want the house to have and pin them to this little board to keep track of it all!!
I just have to learn to enjoy the stage of life I am in now instead of constantly rushing to get to the next one! That is just alot easier said then done.

No comments:

Post a Comment