Thursday, October 20, 2011

Date Night

So last night we had the funnest date night!
First off we baked sugar cookies shaped like different halloween things.
While waiting for them to cool I cooked dinner. We kept trying to get Kayden to sleep but he was not cooperating.
Then we watched Zookeeper! It is a great movie. I love it! While watching we also decorated the cookies. It was kind of difficult since Kayden was up but it as fun. We just took turns holding him.

 We haven't had a date night like that in quite a while. It was great even though it didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped it would but I still really enjoyed it. Here's a picture of our cookies after they were all done!!


My cookies

Jonnys cookies



Even though its hard to get out I am glad we are finally getting back into our date night routine. Since we aren't comfortable leaving Kayden yet they are still hard to do but definitely worth the effort. And next month Kayden starts eating baby food and then hopefully we can start leaving him with baby sitters. We've only left him once with someone who wasn't family and that was only for like 40 minutes and I was a nervous wreck!
Well it will get easier with time!

No comments:

Post a Comment