Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Hot Cocoa

So I have mixed feelings about winter.
Since its starting to get cold my closet of sweaters, skinny jeans and boots is calling out to me! As well as the hot cocoa and heater!
I love going out all dressed in my winter gear with a  warm cup of cocoa in my hand. But on the downside it is quite hard to get me out of bed, and even harder to get my outside on a cold day!
My body just does not hold heat well!!
But since I have a baby and have to get out of bed now I taught my hubby a trick to make it easier. My mom learned this trick while we were out camping. She would do everything she could think of to get me out of bed but I usually just burrowed deeper under my covers! So one morning she made me some hot chocolate. I stuck my hand out from my warm bed and she would hand it to me. I would then sit up and drink my cocoa. By the time it was gone I would be awake enough to get up!
So I told my hubby this trick. He attempted this morning but the essential part he missed is I must get my cocoa while still in bed! If I am already up Ill prolly be a lil crabby and tired because of the cold.
Today also I turned on our heater. I am currently on the couch with one blanket on my legs and one around my shoulders. I know I know I am a wimp when it comes to winter!
I am excited to bust out my sweaters though!
So heres to keeping warm during those cold months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment