Monday, October 10, 2011

Colombus Day

So our bank is all the way in idaho falls. We went there to deposit out financial aid check, VA check and Jonny's pay check. We were gonna have lots of money (but most of it is going to pay off debt). After getting all the way there we realize the parking lot is really empty. I then remember while watching Rachel Ray this morning (I am slightly addicted) she mentioned it was Columbus Day. Silly me didn't think about this in reference to the bank being closed until we pulled into the parking lot!
We laughed a little and decided to just deposit it in the atm. But the car in front of us broke the atm! AH!!
Well atleast we had other things to do. So we went to JCPenney, returned some items and bought Kayden a coat.
We also cleaned my ring. I always forget how shiny it is until I get it cleaned. Then I am always surprised and play with the shin for the rest of the day!
My favorite part of the day is when we bought the cutest lil jumper for Kayden. We have been walking past it quite a bit in the mall. It says IpooD. I love it! Silly Jonny didn't get it for the longest time. The only size they had was 12 months so itll be a while before it fits but I just had to have it!
So I guess its okay we drove all the way to Idaho Falls even if the bank was closed. Now we just are gonna have to go back in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment