Monday, October 03, 2011

Conference weekend

I LOVE CONFERENCE!!
This weekend was super great. I love being a member of a church that has a living prophet today!
We were able to watch all 4 sessions! It was so inspiring. I loved the talk Elder Anderson gave about having kids. It made me feel so good to know that we are following what the Lord wants us to do.
President Monson is such a great speaker too! He is just so easy to relate to and you can tell how much he loves us.
Overall it was a super inspiring weekend! I am so glad we have the technology to be able to watch conference in our own homes!
I am just way excited to be able to read the talks next month when the ensign comes out! I love going over them again and getting even more insight on what they were trying to teach us.

No comments:

Post a Comment