Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Truth Tuesday: MY RECIPES

I love to cook! One of my favorite things is having friends over and cooking a big meal for them. The best compliment to me is when people tell me what a good cook I am.
Well since we have people over alot I get asked for my recipes quite a bit. I know I should be flattered by that but honestly I don't like it. I am stingy! Most peoples treasured items are pictures or clothes or something like that. Mine is my recipes.
 I worked hard to make my recipes! I don't want other people using them. Thankfully I don't really use recipes so I just tell people that so I don't offend them. I know whats in my recipes but I dont measure it out so its hard to tell them recipes. But to be truthful even if I used recipes I don't think I would hand them out. They are special to me. And they come with alot of work and experimenting in the kitchen!
So if I have you over for dinner and you enjoy the meal please don't ask for my recipes! Just tell me if you enjoy it!
I know its silly and I should hand out my recipes but..... well like I said I'm stingy with them! One day when I am older I am sure I will try to actually write down recipes to pass them on to my children but thats prolly the only people I will give them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment