Friday, October 07, 2011

Sweetest husband ever!!!

So today I have been having a very rough day. My hubby being the sweetest guy alive did everything to try to cheer me up.
His last attempt was offering to use the fund we have put aside for christmas for him to take me to the black swan inn for the weekend. Of course I told him no. I love christmas too much. But it really cheered me up to know how lucky I am to have gotten a husband who cares so much about me he is willing to give up Christmas.
After that I told myself to suck it up and started doing things for him and I instantly started feeling better. My latest thing was looking for christmas presents for him! I so love the holidays and they are almost here!!!
Thank you so much to the love of my life! I can't immagine what would have happened if we weren't both hired at Wingers back in January of 2010. I am so glad we get to spend our lives and all eternity together!

No comments:

Post a Comment