Friday, January 27, 2012

Moving.... Again

I know there is lots of people saying wow you sure move alot. And we really do. Its not like we are moving states. We aren't even moving towns. Just apartments.
I have the best husband. He honestly doesn't care where we live but if I find an apartment I like better he will move for me! The new place is our 3rd apartment since being married! I know thats alot especially since we've been married 18 months. Thankfully we have amazing friends who help us move too.
So why do we move so much. Well we left the last place since it was a 1 bedroom and it was pretty small and I was pregnant so we moved here. This place has been great but the windows leak alot of cold air in. The utilities are rediculusly expensive and its a lil small still.
The new place is so perfect! Its bigger! It has the cutest little playground out back for Kayden. And it has a washer dryer!!! That I am really happy about. Plus its really close to Jonnys work and about the same distance from the school!
The only downside is its farther from the grocery store but thats not too bad.
I am just so excited to be in a new ward I just hope we are more included with callings and everything.
The new apartment is coming with so many more exciting things.
We are hoping to get a garden lot at the school this spring! Itll be so fun!
I am joining a Mommy and Me class with Kayden. Thatll be fun to get to know more people.
I just need to be more social and less shy! Hopefully thatll happen at this new place. Theres a much bigger living room so we can have more people over! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment