Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Late Truth Tuesday

I know its wednesday but with all my catch-up blogs I posted yesterday I forgot it was tuesday. I haven't been able to blog much lately since Kayden has been teething but he is sleeping now so I have a chance.
So for those of you that don't know my 21st birthday is next tuesday. I know I should be more excited but honestly my birthday kind of depresses me. It just never seems to be much of a celebration. My hubby took me to SLC last year and that was way fun. But all my other birthdays havent been that great.
Honestly I like presents. I dont really care about the stuff I like that people took the time to think of something I would like and get it for me. I just like to be thought of for more than 3 seconds on my birthday.
So I am a lil nervous for my birthday. Especially since my mom has been talking about getting me a baby bullet for my birthday. I really want a baby bullet to make Kayden baby food. But that is a present more of for Kayden. Last year my mom got me a temple bag which was great I really needed it. But she also got Jonny one. That was really nice but it made my birthday feel alot less special.
My mom and Bret and prolly tabbie are coming up Sunday to have a birthday dinner,
Then Jonny Kayden and I will celebrate on Tuesday.
So lets just hope its a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment