Tuesday, January 03, 2012

New Years

So I'm not big on celebrating New Years. Especially since becoming a mom. I don't stay up late... at all. Like 9-10 i am usually in bed. I know I know I am old. Well I act old anyways. :).
So this year we went up to my moms ate a lot of food! Played a couple games. Well I attempted to play but I spent most of the time laying in moms bed so Kayden would stay asleep. Thankfully mom layed in there with me. So we talked and played scrabble on her iphone. It was actually pretty fun getting one on one time with her.
We went to bed at 11. That was pretty late for us. The next day we played more games. This time I got to join in. We ate yummy prime rib. Thats about it.
So this year I want to experience more and not be at home so much and I want to do more for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment