Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Carissa's Wedding

So my big sister Carissa got married on December 29, 2011. We were able to go thanks to some people helping with gas money. It is so nice when families pitch together for important events.
It was a beautiful wedding. She got married to Chris Daigle. I am excited for him to join the family. It was a lot of work getting everything ready but it all came together just in time. It was so nice to my sisters some of which I havent seen in close to 3 years! Hopefully I will be able to see them more often.
Everyone got to meet Jonny finally which was nice. They all really got along with him. And of course everyone who hadnt before met Kayden.
It was nice getting together for her special day. She looked so pretty and it was so cute seeing Chris all anxious waiting for the wedding.
We were able to stay for an extra day and spend more time with everyone. I am so glad we went no matter how difficult it may have been.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the wedding was fabulous! It was awesome to finally have a family event where all the sisters got along and supported each other. I was so happy you came. I know this time of your life is hard (esp. financially) but it will get better and I have happy memories of our early years despite being soooo poor :P It was fantastic getting to see you and Kayden and getting to spend time getting to know Jonny better! I am so glad you all could come :)

    ReplyDelete