Saturday, January 14, 2012

21!

So  this past tuesday was my 21 birthday!
On Sunday my mom, bret, tabbie and jake came up to celebrate. We ate an amazing dinner my hubby made. Burgundy and pepper marinated steaks, parmesan rissotto, green beans and salad! It was incredible! The steaks were premarinated at broulims and we are definitely getting them again. My mom got me a really nice food processor which is so nice so Jonny doesnt have to chop all my stuff for me.
And I got $100 from various people.
We played some fun games and ate an amazing ice cream cake from coldstone! You can create your own cake so I picked out everything in mine. It was really good.
Tuesday I woke up to a birthday card from Jonny and Kayden with a gift card to JBs so I could get stuffed french toast.
Then Jonny had to go to a job interview. But the best part is he got the job! That was a great birthday present.
Then we went to JB's but I got lunch instead lol. Then we came home and played the wii for a while. After Kaydens nap I decided I wanted to spend my birthday money.
So I got a pair of silver hoop earrings, a new pair of shoes, some hair clips, a pair of sunglasses, and I got my hair cut and a blue streak put in it.

It was so weird spending money on just me. But Jonny wouldnt let me spend any of it on Kayden.
Well the silver hoop earrings wouldnt stay in so we returned them and got a couple pairs of cheap earrings instead.
It was a really fun day.
Plus a couple days ago I got a gift from my sister Lauralee of these really pretty pearl earrings that dangle. I am really excited about it.
Jonny ordered me this pretty necklace that we are waiting on getting here that has a silver hoop with a single white pearl hanging in the middle of it. So the earrings will be a perfect match.
Kaydens gonna get me a new diaper bag once Jonny is working more hours at the new job.
The best part of the whole day was feeling pampered and my sisters calling. Its just nice to feel thought of.
Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment