Thursday, February 02, 2012

Upcoming Valentines Day

So this is our 2nd Valentines day while being married. Last year sadly we were living at my parents since we sold our apartment contract but the one we wanted to get got sold before we got it so we didnt really have anywhere else to go.
But this year I am excited. No clue what we are doing but definitely something! I don't want anything big just some time with the man I married 18 months ago!

But on a different note my friend Megan has a great blog you should check it out! Its always fun and upbeat but honest! Which is quite refreshing! She is even doing a giveaway.

Now that doesnt mean you can expect that hear. For me this is just a place to write my thoughts and feelings since I dont keep a journal.

I hope everyones valentines day is special and full of love!


No comments:

Post a Comment