Friday, March 02, 2012

Moving again...

I know what you are thinking. We just moved here! Well we will be here for another 6-7 months. But after that we are moving to Pocatello. So Jonny can go to school at ISU. He just has to finish up a couple prerequisites then he can start pharmacy school. I'm excited for the change. Ive been in rexburg for like 3 years and honestly I'm not a fan. Its way too cold. I know Pocatello isn't that much different but there is alot less snow!
It feels good to have a for sure plan now too! I am gonna apartment hunt like crazy though so when we get there we don't move every 6 months like we did here. I don't think housing will be hard to find there is alot on craigslist so it should be fairly easy.
So until then Jonny is gonna work full time here so we can save up lots of money and hopefully get another car.
Since we have been in Rexburg we sold one car since Jonnys school and work isn't far.
But ISU is scattered pretty far and I don't wanna be stuck at home all day without a car. So fingers crossed we can find a cheap one or even maybe a scooter for Jonny to ride to school.
We also have to find Jonny a job up there. Hopefully that won't be too hard. It might take a lil while to find a good job but most places seem to be hiring alot.
Well that is all we are up to for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment