Sunday, March 18, 2012

8 Months!!

Dear Kayden,
Yesterday marks 8 months! I know I say this alot but you are growing so fast!!
I love how much you smile and laugh. It makes my day go so much better.
I need to take some pictures of you Ill try to do that later today and post them.
Every month you change so much.
You are figuring out how to move but mostly through rolling and turning in circles. Its pretty fun to watch.
You are feeding yourself more and more every day.
And you are putting yourself to sleep! You only cry for like 5 minutes. Its really nice!
You are loving watching scout. Sometimes its hard to get you to eat cause you can see scout sitting near your high chair and you want to watch her.
You have also discovered barney. I use to love that show when I was little but now watching it with you and can't remember why. You like the music but it doesnt take long for you to get bored!
love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment