Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Marriage is something special!!

Lately I've known alot of people who seem to have gotten married because that is what you are suppose to do. Whether its because they are returned missionaries, mormon guys who just want to jump on the bandwagon, or people who are pregnant isn't really important. I honestly feel bad for them! I have even seen some marriages fall apart because people got married for the wrong reasons. It is so sad to see this happen.
I can't imagine being married for any other reason then being desperatly in love and not being able to stand being apart from one another! I am so lucky to have gotten married just for LOVE.
I really hope it works out well for those who do get married for other reasons I just imagine it will be much harder. I mean marriage comes with enough trials as is but when you have that love it makes it easier.
To make it worse kids see that lack of love and think its just normal. That you just marry who ever works out. For me that wouldn't be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment