Monday, March 26, 2012

Date night

While we were in Pocatello helping y mom move we were able to sneak away to go see the Hunger Games. I was so excited I loved the books.
Thankfully we left early because there was already a line when I got there. So We got some snacks. Prices are ridiculus!
We spent 22 on tickets. And then to get a large drink, nachos, and a think or twizzlers was another 20!
We don't go to the movies too much since it is so expensive. Im excited to go to the drive in this summer! We can bring our own snacks and itll be way cheaper. Plus Kayden can come with us.
Anyways the movie was way good! They did cut out alot of chacter back story which I wish they would have left in but the movie was already 2 1/2 hours long so they really couldnt make it much longer.
I am excited to move to pocatello so we can have date nights more often. Right now we get one like every other month. If we are lucky! Once we move I hope to do one every other week.
Its so nice to get out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment