Thursday, March 22, 2012

Relationships completely degraded

I swear these days relationships don't mean anything. It seems like people just want someone to come home to and to spend the holidays with but they still want the freedom of being single! It makes me so angry. I found these 2 stories on yahoo news at its seriously ridiculus!
The first one was about open marriages! Like seriously why did you even get married?!?!?! The whole point of marriages is that they aren't open!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O-zCiUCc3E
These people not only have an open marriage but they have a child! Talk about messed up. I can't even imagine how that child is going to be raised!
This is another story on yahoo news.
 Thankfully this ad caused such an uproar that they pulled it.
Why is cheating so encouraged these days? I have seen cheating destroy marriages and the people in them. Why is this encouraged!
When I was talking to a friend who had seen a commercial for a dating website for married people! I was hoping it was just a joke but its not!! Its motto was recapture the feeling! Seriously? If people spent the time and effort on their marriage instead of cheating divorce rates would be alot lower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment