Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Catching up

Tons has happened since I posted yet. Jonny's mom came up to visit. It was really fun. She even sent us out on a date night. We went out to eat, went to a movie, and got cupcakes. It was great!
Jonny and I both got jobs at bear world. I am really enjoying working again. Its great to be around people my age and it feels really good to be contributing to our finances. I have been loving work. It has been hard being away from Kayden but its good that Kayden and Jonny are getting time together more often. We have only been working weekends so far. After this weekend we will be working more often.
I have also decided to go back to school for zoology. I have applied at ISU and should know by next wednesday. Since they have accepted me once I don't think I will have a problem. I am really excited. Prolly will only take 2 online classes to start. But atleast its a start.
We will be moving to Pocatello in August and then we will both hopefully be starting school.


No comments:

Post a Comment