Saturday, October 02, 2010

Try for each other!!

So I have discovered that my husbands shorts are just about the most comfortable thing ever!!! So I have been pretty much in them constantly! Than I noticed that I havent really been trying hard enough for my husband.....
When we had just gotten married I was worried about us becoming comfortable around each other. I was also trying to be that tv mom I have mentioned before. So I relaxed more and starting being lazy...
As you can tell by my previous blogs I have a problem finding the happy medium in things! So I have to figure out how to be relaxed and comfortable but still dress nice and try hard for my husband....
This one is gonna be more complicated than other problems I have had. How can I be relaxed but still stay dressed nice....
Maybe I can dress nice when we go out and about but stay in these amazing shorts at home....
I'm not quite sure...
It doesn't help my husband isn't the dressy guy that I use to be with... So when he is in a tshirt and shorts I feel like I dont have to try..
But the thing is he has always been like this....And I haven't...
I love him for him and I know he would love me no matter what. But I should keep trying even after we got married.
I hear this happens alot. Once people get married they quite trying. I think I have been worried about it and thinking about him doing it so much that I haven't been watching me....
So to all the fellow newlyweds or engaged couples out there: Even after your married remember that you have to fight to stay in love.... And you should fight to be the best you can because you thought your spouse was worth it before! So don't forget to be the best you you can while still being yourself! Its all about finding the happy medium!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment