Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Being involved in Every Decision

So the other night I discovered I have been saying one thing to mpy husband but not doing it myself! We had a problem when we were engaged and it has flowed into our newlywed life. my husband isn't use to involving someone with his decisions and has had a a problem discussing things with me. I have wanted to be involved with every thing have been a slight nag trying to get him to involve me.
Than I realized the one thing that I should be involved with most I have left up to him. MONEY! Its a big thing and a lot of people have marriage problems because of it! I have been leaving it in his hands. Not even paying attention to our bank account. But Jonny has another problem he likes to spend money thinking it makes me happy. But neither of us have been keeping a good enough track of how much money we have in comparision to the amount we need for bills. So when bills come up we are usually a lil short!
So I realized if I want to be involved in every decision I have to actually be involved! Crazy thought I know. So instead of neither of us having a clue I came up with an idea, put it in place, and got my husband involved. SO much stress has been released!!
So to all the engaged couples and newlyweds: BE INVOLVED! Make every decision together. That way there is no mix up in communication and it is a combined effort. You should do everything together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment