Sunday, October 31, 2010

GO TO THE TEMPLE.... OFTEN

So up until yesterday I haven't gone back to the temple since my endowment day and my wedding day. Even though when my husband and I were sealed in the Rexburg temple the sealer told us to come back often! When our new bishop interviewed us he again told us we needed to go to the temple! But I was very apprehensive about going back. New experiences are super hard and learning new things can be hard so I was avoiding going back!
Well the other day my husband and I actually got in a fight. We never really fight we have little arguments but thats about it. As we were fixing our problem that caused the fight I had a feeling that shouted Go to the temple! I looked and Jonny and just said we should go to the temple! He asked where that came from. I told him I was told and that was that. But again I was very nervous. So I called my Mom. Who of course said she would come with us saturday morning before I had to go to work!
After I got out of the temple Everything was Better. A ton of stress was gone for both of us. We grew closer together instantly!
So to all the newlyweds and engaged couples: Go to the temple often! It is something new I know but it is so much easier with everytime you go! You grow closer together and bond so much everytime! It is the best place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment