Wednesday, October 06, 2010

"All is well. Our family has come home."

So last night after months of reading I finally finished reading the Work and the Glory. For those that havent read it you definitely need too!!! Besides the whole LDS theme the family theme in it is absolutely incredible! The Steed family is a great example to us today! The ending of the book brought me to tears. "All is well. Our family has come home."
The family doesn't ever put anything above their family. Family is always first. I am so glad that I have a mother that loves and supports me. Know that I am married I have been given a husband that puts me above everything. It gets complicated because we are both trying to put the other one first. :) But that is the best complication ever!!!
I think this is one of the biggest problems the world has these days. Family is not at the top of the list for most people. Actually its not even near the top of the list for most people! I just hope that when Jonny and I do extend our family that we will be close like the Steed family. That family will be at the top of our list.
So to all the newlyweds and engaged people:Remember that family is the most important thing ever! Always put your spouse before everything else! Even if your parents are against it. Your husband or wife is the top priority. Love them with all your heart and they will love you in return! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment