Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

Today was our second Valentine's day together. It was perfect. After running a couple errands we came home to make lunch. It was perfect because on the way home Kayden fell asleep! So we put him in his room and I cooked an amazing lunch if I do say so myself! Steak with a yummy sesame sauce on it, shrimp, and ranch potatoes! YUMMM. Since Kayden was passed out we ate it on the living room floor. We like picnics in our living room.
After eating we cuddled up and talked. It was so nice. We talked about all our memories. When we first realized we loved each other, when we first realized we wanted to marry the other one, etc! It was so great and romantic!
I got Jonny a candy basket with a poem using each work of the candy! I thought it was cute
He got me some candy and taped up a bunch of kids valentines cards. It was cute!
We got Kayden a lil stuffed dog. He loves to chew on its ears.
It has been such a great day! Its just great to feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment