Saturday, September 25, 2010

Trying to be the perfect wife

When I first got married it was easy to do all the wifey things. Because I wanted my husband (and everyone else) to think that I was the perfect wife.
At first everything went amazing. Then I realized I had no clue how to be a perfect wife. I am new at it! I worked really hard to do all the things you did when you were little and playing house.
Slowly my motivation and my perfect wife act was slipping.,.....
But you know what I dont have to be perfect. It is hard to admit that but its true. Jonny married me for me not for this perfect wife I was trying to become. Once I realized this it became alot easier to clean the apartment because now I don't feel like I'm doing it for others. I am doing it for me. I love coming home to a nice clean home and I love the look on my husbands face when he comes home to a clean place.
So to all the other newly weds or the engaged people don't worry about being perfect. No one expects you to be! Be yourself and you will save yourself so much stress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment