Sunday, November 28, 2010

Crazy hormones!!!

So everyone that is close to me lately has probably noticed I'm a little moody! Its really hard to hold this in all the time! I am in my 6th week of pregnancy so I have a LONG ways to go!
I always thought being pregnant would be super easy. And so far it hasn't been too bad. Not easy per say but not difficult either. Just nausea, exhaustion, and mood swings.
Thankfully I have an amazing husband who is super considerate. I will have just gotten totally upset over something stupid and he wont even bring it up. He just holds me until I am back to my normal self.
So to all the other pregnant couples, or married couples: Mood swings happen in girls whether or not we are pregnant- just a lil worse when we are. So to all the husbands please be patient and loving we will be ourselves soon enough. This is a scary time and we need all the love and support we can get!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment