Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Sometimes it doesnt seem real

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and am surprised that I have my own home, a ring on my finger, and a baby on the way! Since I am not showing at all yet the latter or is the hardest to grasp. It just seems like a perfect dream and I am afraid I will wake up and it will be gone. I think I need to focus on enjoying it instead of waiting for it to end. I think that is one of my biggest flaws. I am always waiting for the good to end....
In my head I can't understand how someone as amazing as my husband would want to be with someone like me! In my head him wanting to have children with me is even harder to grasp!
I know that he thinks I am amazing Im just not sure why.
I know some of this is definitely the hormones, but the future seems scary at times. It doesnt help that my parents are divorced and divorce is everywhere now adays. I know that my husband and I will never get a divorce but it is a scary thought that someone who loves you so much one moment could decide they no longer love and just leave the next moment!
I'm sorry this blog isn't happy. I know it should be I have so much to be greatful for. But I wanted to get this out along with a promise to my husband and my child! I promise I will try to be optimistic again like I use to be! I promise to enjoy every moment with you!
To all the newlyweds or parents-to-be: Fall more in love each day. Know that you deserve one another! Enjoy every moment together. Because the moments are fleeting! And life is always changing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment