Tuesday, September 06, 2011

trying to be super mom!

So I have realized lately how hard it is to be a mom and  wife! Being a mom is super time consuming! Then through in trying to make time for the hubby and keep the apartment clean and cook meals! AHH!
Luckily I have an amazing hubby who has been super supportive of me adjusting to this. He works full time and still helps a ton with Kayden and the apartment. I don't know how he does it! He is too good to me.
Kayden is finally sleeping in about 4 hour stretches throught the night so he usually only wakes up like 3-4 times!! He still has some rough nights but the good ones make up for it.
So Jonny starts school back next week and I'm really nervous. I know he is gonna need more sleep so I shouldn't let him help so much at night but I really like my sleep. I think I'm gonna have to learn to adjust without it. Thankfully he will be cutting his hours back alot and most of his classes our online so he can be here but I need to make sure he has time to actually do the stuff for the online classes.
Needless to say there is gonna be alot of new adjustments the next couple weeks and lots of caffeine to help!
Also today I was outside with Kayden and one of the married guys that lives he was outside on the phone screaming and cussing. I am so glad Jonny isn't like that. Jonny is quite mellow and its definitely a good thing cause if he was like that I don't think we would work so well together.
Well not much more has happened but I have decided that I need to post on this blog more often. I have another blog specifically about Kayden so he will have something to read about when he was a baby. But this one is more about my life and I should post more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment