Friday, September 23, 2011

Coupon Class at Relief Society

So this past wednesday I taught a couponing class at our relief society activity. I was really nervous but It turned out really good.
I think I helped alot of people. I had lots of girls come up and thank me for the class. I really enjoyed teaching others something so useful.
I also got to go to two other classes but Kayden didnt cooperate for the first one. So I just caught parts of the food storage class which was pretty cool. Jonny and I really need to work on food storage. I am planning on going to the school and picking apples to can to help us work on that.
I think the best part of the activity was getting to meet so many girls in my ward. I really am in a great ward. I just need to put myself out there more to meet the girls. They are fun and sweet. Since we are prolly going to be here for the next year I definitely want to get to know some more girls. It will be nice to make more friends that are in the same stage of life that we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment