Tuesday, September 27, 2011

new clothes after having a baby

So yesterday I finally was able to go clothes shopping since having Kayden. Which was much needed. My clothes were ALL either stretched out from being pregnant or no longer fit cause sadly I didnt shrink back to my prepregnanct weight.
So Jonny and I went to JCPenney and shopped a good bit. First we got him clothes cause he has lost weight too. He didnt want to try some stuff on at first but once he did he seemed to have fun and we got him some nice stuff.
Then it was my turn and honestly it was a lil depressing at first. Nothing fit right at first. My jeans were the only thing that I grabbed the right size in. I only went from a size 3 to a size 5. So I wasn't too upset about that. But my tops went up to a large. And it was hard finding cute ones that will be easy to feed Kayden in. And I went up a couple sizes in skirts too. Even my shoe size went up! I mean come on! What didnt change?!?!
After having to try most things on in a couple sizes and stopping a couple times to feed Kayden I was able to make some progress. I still need to go back for a few things but I was able to get quite a bit. Jonny was really supportive and kept telling me I look great even though I was upset about buying bigger sizes.
Thankfully I was able to find some really cute outfits that fit perfect and are easy for feedings.
After a couple rough spots I was able to have some fun. I mean I guess I should be glad that I only have about an extra 7 pounds on me after having a baby. But now that I have new clothes that fit right I feel alot better about my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment