Monday, January 31, 2011

Growing together instead of apart

Lately it seems like everything that could go wrong has gone wrong! It is pretty frustrating.
Like we try to do everything right but yet it still goes wrong.
I know trials happen and I know we have to learn things from it.
I just wish we didn't have to learn so much at once!
Thankfully I have a really supporting husband in these stressful times.
I mean I know I am being a handful lately but its hard with being pregnant plus stressed out. I try not to say much cause I feel like I don't deserve to complain when I'm not really contributing.... But how do you contribute when you are super sick??? I mean I cook and clean. But I just want to do more! So my husband doesnt have to do so much!
Any advice would be well welcomed!
I mean we have learned tricks to grow together instead of apart. We talk a ton. And I have learned to let him know when I am being hormonal. I just wish it wasn't so hard. I know it'll get even worse once we have kids cause we will have even more things pulling us in different directions but I want to grow as close as possible during the pregnancy so its not so hard after.
Well to all the married couples and expectant couples: Try to be supporting in the hard times. Girls try to hold in the hormones. I know its hard but it is hard for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment