Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A name is forever.....

So we had our first ultrasound and got adorable pictures of our baby to be.
ITS A BOY!!!
It's totally crazy to think that I will have a son in less than 6 months.
But as soon as we knew for sure what it was the name we had decided on seemed to haunt me. I mean once you give your child a name thats it! I would never want my son to be teased! So I have to think of the perfect name. But part of me is just whatever when it comes to the name. I mean I have a while to decide right? I guess thats the procrastinator coming out in me. It's just hard to find something we both love. And my husband likes common names. I like more unique or classy names. I hate unisex names. When you hear a childs name you should know whether it is a boy or a girl. And the name we had picked was kinda unisex....
But on the upside we did pick the nursery theme! It is gonna be moon and stars. We found the cutest bed set. That fits perfectly with what we want!
We also have the perfect apartment picked out and will be moving in in april. I so can't wait to start setting up my home! I can't wait to be a mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment