Tuesday, August 21, 2012

2 years!

So I just realized that I didn't write on our 2 year anniversary last month.
I can't believe we have already been married for that long. Time really does pass fast. Good thing we have all of eternity!
We were able to go out and have a date night since my sister watched Kayden.
We went out to Red Lobster and ate a ton! I took like half my meal home to eat later and I still ate way too much! But it was so good!!!
Then we were suppose to go to a movie in the park but it just kept getting hotter outside so we were going to go to a cheap movie but my sister bought us movie tickets to the Avengers. Honestly I was a little nervous about going to a movie theater since the shooting in Colorado but I went anyways. It was a really good movie!!!
We had such a great anniversary! I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment