Wednesday, April 27, 2011

9 months of marriage!

Marriage is the best! I highly recommend it!
Within the last 9 months so much has happened. I got married, moved twice, found out I am pregnant, went on vacation, been through many holidays, and learned so much about my husband!
When you are with so one so much you can't help to learn everything about this person! My favorite memories of the last nine months is the nights where we just lie in bed talking for sometimes hours! We seem to learn the most about each other in the simpiliest of elements. It is so fun to share things from our childhood and then dream about Kayden's future!
I know this is crazy, but I love when I wake up from nightmares at night cause you always hold my until I fall back asleep and make sure I am okay.
It is so crazy that 9 months have already passed. Some days it feels like we've been married for years but most days it doesn't even feel like its been 6 months!
I am so lucky to be able to spend everyday with the man I am so desperately in love with! I love falling asleep and waking up next to him! I love cooking dinner for him! I love everything about married life! It is just so fulfilling. <3
So to all the newlyweds and engaged couples: Love every minute you have together! Time really does fly by. Focus on the good! Forget about the bad. Just remember that you have just as many flaws as your spouse if not more! So you are lucky!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment